Tuesday, October 16, 2007

For Parents...

Hi Parents!

So sorry a newsletter didn't make it on Monday. I'm sure you've heard about my weekend mishap. If not, read the post below. It makes doing everything much more difficult.

Here is some important information for you.

Picture money is due by Monday, 10/22.

AR Goals are in each student's agenda. Instead of a points goal, we are having a percent correct goal and a # of tests per week goal. Look for an AR print out on Friday that lists all the tests your child took this week. It will have a sticker on it - Met Goal(s) or Did Not Meet Goal(s).

Conferences are this week. Thanks for those parents who have come to discuss their child with me! I look forward to meeting with everyone. If you have not yet scheduled a conference, please get in touch with me ASAP.

A new newsletter WILL come home this Friday, October 19th. Thanks for your continued support!

No comments: