Friday, March 14, 2008

Whew! What a week!

Hey kids! Here it is, Friday afternoon. I sure missed you today. (And Thursday afternoon, and Wednesday afternoon!) I would have loved to be with you today, instead of with my very sick daughter. She will be fine - but it is no fun to be sick! It will be good to be back on Monday. We have a lot to do!

We need to do a Spelling test. I hope you are all studying the words this weekend! I would love to have that popcorn party!! There will be no new spelling words this week - my Easter gift to you!

We need to be ready for another crazy week! I have to be out (AGAIN!) Tuesday to go to a class so I can be a better teacher. Wednesday we will have an assembly schedule - block will be at 9:55 that day! Thursday we will all just be so excited - almost free!

We need to get those biography report posters made. I've been reading over your assignments so far and they look great! I think you will have a lot of fun putting them together and decorating them. Remember - they will be laminated to last forever, so work hard!

You are reading this Monday morning - I put it in the slide show. After you finish reading it, come give me a giant, welcome back hug. I've missed you all!

No comments: