Monday, November 2, 2009

New Resolution

I've been moved to 4th grade this year.  I've been spending some time chasing myself but I finally feel organized.  I'm changing the purpose of this blog just a bit.  I'm making it more a reflection blog for myself as a teacher.  I'll leave the games links, but kids won't be accessing this as much as in the past.  They all have blogs and email through Gaggle and so do I.  That is far easier for keeping in touch with them.

Here are 2 questions for reflection.... I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

What is the best thing about being a teacher this year?

What has been the hardest thing about being a teacher this year?

I'll post my answers in a few days, when I finally come to a conclusion.

Until then, keep reading and working hard!

No comments: