Monday, July 18, 2011

Sixth Grade Reading Outline

So, thanks to Shannon's lovely website, I got my act together! I feel so good - practically giddy. In fact, if I didn't have a migraine as I typed this, I'd probably be downright giddy! I'm that happy, relieved, excited. I could go on, but I won't.  Without further ado, here is my outline for the new school year!









I made it in Word, printed to PDF, and took an image capture from there. The images should enlarge a good bit if you click 'em.  The scroll-y box above is the Google Doc - who knew you could embed it?! I just wish the box was bigger!  Here is the link to the file on Google Docs - Sixth Grade Reading Outline.doc.  If you'd like to see the original doc file (or my month-by-month year long plan that is VERY specific) just post a comment or find me on Twitter.

I need to investigate more options for linking doc's and things. Any ideas?

No comments: